2012年12月28日

Cat Deeley: Water babe! The presenter shares her beauty secrets on the set of an amazing underwater photoshoot

We are used to seeing beautiful presenter Cat Deeley posing for glamorous photoshoots, but these new pictures show the LA-based blonde as we have never seen her before: submerged in water sparkling like a modern day mermaid.
Newly-wed cat is famous for her golden mane of hair and as ambassador for hair care brand Pantene has posed for the underwater shoot to promote the company's latest product offering.
31-year-old Cat spent the day swimming and pouting in sequins in a huge purpose built tank with a diving team and her hairstylist for company.
 
Cat Deeley has posed for her first underwater shoot to promote Pantene's new Aqua Light rangeCat Deeley has posed for her first underwater shoot to promote Pantene's new Aqua Light range
In one of the exclusive pictures Birmingham-born Cat looks in to the camera lens as she is fully submerged in the water and her hair swirls around her.
In the second image Cat wears a shimmering gold shift dress as she appears to be gliding through the water.
Cat said: 'This is one of the most intense, yet exciting shoots I have ever done.
'I was lucky to have my stylist Peter Lux in the tank with me to make me feel at ease, and to help move my hair around so I could concentrate on breathing and ultimately striking the right pose!
'I’ve never done anything like this before!  It was such a new and exciting experience.  Peter jumped in as well to help with the ‘swishing’ of the hair in the water.  It made the whole experience really fun and enjoyable. 
'We wanted to show hair at its most weightless form, so what better way to do that than going underwater!  I went in with a professional diving team and they all made me feel at ease.  Once I got the hang of it, I didn’t want to get out!'
 
The presenter's hairdresser jumped in to the tank with her to make sure her mane was perfectly primpedThe presenter's hairdresser jumped in to the tank with her to make sure her mane was perfectly primped

没有评论:

发表评论