2014年7月29日

I bought the case to go with my son's IPAD AIR


 ipad air caseI bought the case to go with my son's IPAD AIR that he's getting for Birthday.They can fit perfectly and seems very durable.Just the thing I do not like would be the clear plastic screen is covered in long scratched(?) linesof the entire thing. Commemorate the Kindle's screen look bad. Normally,I wouldn't be too upset close to a small scratch or two banking institutions it didn't affect anything and the item served it's purpose, but this looks terrible! After further inspection, I decided to keep the case (because it really does seem to be of very good quality) and try to remove the clear plastic screen cover and just apply a screen protector bought in a store. I was using a knife to pry the plastic off when -LOOK! - a protective peel-off sheet separated from the plastic cover! No more lines through the screen! You cannot tell that there is a protective sheet on there that you're supposed to remove and the case came from EASTMATE with no instructions telling you to take out one. apple ipad smart case.

没有评论:

发表评论