2012年6月12日

The ‘Glee’ Cast Is Participating In Fashion’s Night Out & They Got Their First ‘Vogue’ Spread



The Glee cast may be known for their distinct personalities and bold vocals, but their defined sense of style is what landed them a spread in the September issue of Vogue, where Lea Michele, Dianna Agron, Chris Colfer and the rest of the gang can be seen looking glam as ever, totally out of character! While the cast is definitely in high demand, they’ve teamed up to help raise awareness for Fashion’s Night Out!
The cast filmed a PSA for this year’s event, which is set to air on Aug. 24. Along with the public service announcement, the whole cast shot a music video featuring David Bowie’s song “Fashion,” covered by Lea. The video will go live on Vogue.com on Aug. 23 and was directed by Jake Nava and choreographed by Zach Woodlee.
While they’re so excited to get involved with this year’s event, wen it comes to their personal sense of style, it couldn’t be any different from the characters they play on the hit show! “I would never wear a sweater with an animal face!” Lea told the mag, before admitting that lately she’s very into Oscar de la Renta.
As for Chris, while his character is so fashion-forward he admits he was everything but! “When Glee started, I had no idea who Marc Jacobs was. In no way was I a fashion person!” Chris said. “I did all my shopping at my small-­town Target. Maybe if I dressed better I wouldn’t have had such a hard time in school,” he says, laughing a little ruefully. “Now, as Kurt, I get to wear all these amazing things, by people whose names I can’t even pronounce.”
Regardless of whether or not you’re a Gleek, there’s no denying the fact that these stars are definitely stylish — both on and off the set of their hit show.

没有评论:

发表评论