2014年11月26日

Apple MacBook Air MC233LLA 13.3-Inch Laptop Review

I'm a PC, however i am conjointly a Mac. A macbook Pro case (MBA) to be actual. i am a great deal into style therefore it simply created sense. I 1st thought of one thing just like the Dell Adamo, Latitude Z or the HP ENVY13, however the Dells were heavily under-powered processor-wise. The HP was crazy powerful, however heftier than i might have liked. The Latitude's Euro style gave the MBA's style a run for it cash, however it starts at over 2 grand and you will simply knock on $2500 with the bells and whistles, Yikes! The HP ENVY thirteen is incredibly powerful and therefore the solely ultra-portable with the i7 processor. except for what i will be using this for, the mobility and value is additional vital to me. The Adamo looked as if it would match the worth and options of the macbook Air case best, however finding that the look, feature and value just about a draw (I personally thought the MBA had a awfully tiny edge on Design), I settled on the MBA owing to the very fact that I will run Windows seven further as Mac OS X(which I conjointly use for various purposes)and the higher build quality. I even have to mention, the unibody style extremely makes the factor feel as if it had been carved from one piece of aluminum. there is minimal flex to talk of. Closed, it simply feels therefore nice in your hands.

Weird Mini show port - conjointly not a giant deal since i do not imaging connecting an external monitor to the current a lot of.
Only one USB - This one, I admit, is pretty important. it had been slightly of problem to swap USB devices slightly, but again, I solely use multiple devices some of times (mainly a USB DJ Console Mixer and an external USB HD containing the music i would like to mix). I got alittle griffin USB "Splitter" that was nothing over a awfully little USB Hub, however it did have some hassle obtaining enough power to the HD from this one USB port, therefore I did need to add a USB power cable to the combination (the audio was clipping heavily throughout mixing and transition). therefore keep that in mind if you are aiming to daisy-chain 3 laborious drives, a soda cooler and a reading lightweight to the USB port- simply do not. It works fine with the bulk of different (low powered) USB devices.
RAM - Here's the opposite huge CON! whereas 2GB of RAM can in all probability be ok for currently, however i might have loved having the choice of adding additional. I even have have} 8GB on my desktop and that i actually use it (photo and video editing, media center functions, terminal services, etc.)! whereas i am not doing a lot of of that (maybe alittle Photoshoping) on this factor, all it takes is that killer application that needs a minimum of 4GB of RAM that i can not use that may drive me nuts!

I have a primary generation Macbook professional from work and that i continually loved the look of it. This takes things to consequent level. i am primarily a Windows user, and this looks to figure slightly additional seamlessly with Windows than the macbook Pro case(although with the newest drivers and software updates for bootcamp from apple, it got better). It's kinda odd that I went with an Mac to run Windows, however it had been a calculated selection. Had I been searching for a full-function laptop, it might have probably been an HP or Dell.

See Apple MacBook Air MC233LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop

没有评论:

发表评论