2014年11月12日

Clean Your iPhone Easy and Fast

If you have an Iphone, you probably know how much time a person can spend on it talking, playing games or surfing the web. This phone has so many applications and it provides so many different ways to keep your attention and hands on it, that it is impossible to see it clean and shiny. Or is it?
Since I am working out of the office all the time, I need to communicate with clients and companies directly through my Iphone and every time I get it out of my purse it's screen all greasy and covered with fingerprints and dirt. Especially on the hot days when my hands are sweating more than usually it is a real hell to try keep this phone clean.
Luckily, I shared my problem with my brother, who happens to be a true smartphone fan. He shared with me a nice way to keep my best lens cleaning's screen dull and clean for longer and I want to share this method with you, guys.
First, get all the materials needed and prepare for work. You will need:
Microfiber cloth
Screen protector
Cotton swabs
Get to the cleaning.
The method is simple, but it seems to work very well for my phone. First of all, you need to wipe off the grime and grease from the screen with a paper towel. Why paper towel? Well, paper is known to work best for oil absorption. Wipe the screen to remove as much grease as you can.
Use a microfibre cloth to polish and clean the screen. With a cotton swab, wipe away any dust and dirt residue in the thin edges of the screen and between the buttons. Don't use liquid detergent to clean the phone, especially detergents which contain ammonia, acid or bleach. Even a window cleaner is not a good idea, due to the fact that you can not only bruise its surface, but the moisture can get between the panels of the phone and damage your phone severely. Professionals from cleaners in Dallas say that the best way to protect your phone screen is to use a proper screen protector. These are selled in any big shop in Australia and even in the small shops around the blocks. Before you buy anything, test if it fits your phone's screen. If not you can always cut it to form the needed shape, but it's better to buy a original screen protector made especially for the model of the phone you are using. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JXC2QTY

没有评论:

发表评论