2014年8月21日

for iPad 1 or 2, 3, 4 ; (cases without the kit are available for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad mini)

I am oh so glad to have this when protection is a must. This and the Griffin Survivor are the only two cases I have tried that I feel completely comfortable handing over to my young preschoolers to hold on their own, due to their protective screen covers* to protect against scratches, spills etc. I have a child who tends to throw and I was previously reluctant to bring out the iPad. Now I can keep the IPAD 3 CASE FOR KIDS in the Latch system strapped to me while we explore it together. We are partial to black but the new style for OtterBox has several options for fun bursts of color too, if you prefer! This is one of few cases with a protective lid to cover the screen when not in use- and when paired with the Utility Series Latch Kit, it becomes a hands-free powerhouse! Here is a video of the Latch Kit being used to secure an iPad to a wheelchair, kudos to OtterBox for creating this wheelchair friendly accessory: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DZJ2EDE

*the newer style OtterBox case has a protective screen cover, earlier models do not
IPAD CASE FOR KIDS HERE

没有评论:

发表评论