2014年8月13日

I was shocked when I received this case.

Despite it's low price tag, this case has been way better than cases I paid $50 for in the past. The product is packaged well. The build quality seems top notch as does the material. The interior padding of the case is near perfect with a suede like material. The Ipad fits perfectly into the holder (it snaps in) and there appears to be no chance of it falling out (I tried to get it to fall out a few times). IPAD 4 CASE FOR KIDS
The design was also very well thought out. The case provides enough padding, with strong screen protection, without being bulky. The design is sort of like a business portfolio that might hold a legal pad. Similiar to Moleskine notebooks, there is a strap that wraps around everything to keep it secure. ipad case for kids.The swivel design makes it very easy for a 6 year old to use the Ipad in portrait or landscape (which was our critical need). The sleep/wake functions all worked very well on our Ipad 2's (smart cover). ipad 2 case for kids
In short, there are absolutely no shortcomings I can find. The price point of the product makes it even that better. My other daughter and wife loved the case so much, I had to order one for each of them.

没有评论:

发表评论