2014年8月29日

I did see a number of iPad mini cases on my journey

I did see a number of iPad mini cases on my journey :) I probably wouldn't feel comfortable making a recommendation for such a large roll-out as I don't own a mini and don't yet know the intricacies of what makes a good KIDS IPAD 4 CASE.
Finally, the Contega case / iPad stand ($99.99) has been fully redesigned to add the Sure-Lock system and an improved magnetic switch system. The fold-out design of the Contega makes it an easy way to stand an iPad up in landscape orientation. Pad & Quill continues to be the innovative leader in leather-bound iPad folio cases. All of the cases are handcrafted in the exotic city of Minneapolis, MN.
Literally minutes before I was set to publish this iPad case roundup, my doorbell rang. Not only was there another case from Pad & Quill, but also another box containing two Booq Folios for iPad 2 and the third-generation iPad ($49.95). That was fortunate since I'm able to include these beautiful and functional cases in the review.
I would recommend going to Amazon or Newegg and sorting by best review. From there you can at least get a shortlist and perhaps trial a few before pushing to a large scale deployment.

没有评论:

发表评论