2014年8月21日

HANDY iOS Cases for Kids With or w/o Special Needs


Finding a case to protect iDevices is no easy task...I won't say how many cases we have experimented with, but suffice it to say, few have made the cut. One of the biggest obstacles has been finding cases with handles or straps to make carrying around these precious devices easier and safer. Here are some options we have found particularly HAND-y (Couldn't resist the pun...). 
Share This on Twitter

  
This is so lightweight and yet still protective from drops and bumps. I feel comfortable using this on my work IPAD 3 CASE FOR KIDS that I am in charge of handling, and I think for many children this would be a safe choice. Pluses of course are it is SO LIGHTWEIGHT while still offering protection and its unique handle can be folded into an upright stand as well as be folded into a comfortable keyboarding position. I love the stand feature and use it all the time, and being able to carry my iPad instead of balancing it on a stack of materials is a no brainer. In fact, I have been stopped numerous times while carrying the KidBox around with a "Where did you get that!?" followed by oohs and ahs (OK not the last part, although nearly...). Not only do I use the iPad with students, I have used it to enter sessions into a data tracking system our district uses. Using the case in Keyboard position is perfect for this.When I first got this it only came in pink or blue. You can now choose from pink, blue, green, orange and black.  IPAD 3 CASE FOR KIDS here. 

没有评论:

发表评论