2012年1月16日

The Church of Man-Love


An outtake from the iconic Ziggy photoshoot
An outtake from the iconic Ziggy photoshoot
Love the pic of in his underwear. Where did you get it from? Thought I'd seen just about every Bowie pic ever so this is a new one - can't miss a potential new bowie hunting ground!!!
 
The swimsuit picture? I don’t recall. It was quite some time ago that I came upon it. I do not know what the original source is, but it regularly makes the rounds among the fans.
Hi! How are you doing? I was wondering if you have any book suggestions about Bowie? I read one of those 33 1/3 books about Bowie's Low and I really enjoy studying his work. Do you know of any books along those lines that would give a professional, technical view of Bowie's records? I really don't like those bios that are all gossip. Do you have any suggestions? Love your blog! <3 <3
 
No, sorry. I haven not read any Bowie books. Ask around, I know that there are others who have read pretty much everything available.
What immortal hand or eye Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?
What immortal hand or eye
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?
Possibly my all-time favorite Ziggy-era photo
Possibly my all-time favorite Ziggy-era photo

没有评论:

发表评论