2012年1月5日

When we fight it's brutal': Demi Lovato opens up about her fiery friendship with Miley Cyrus


They have had their fair share of public spats but it seems that Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato are back to being best friends.
But while the pair's friendship might be back on track, Demi has admitted that they do still have 'brutal' fights because of their fiery personalities.
The 19-year-old singer explained her celebrity friendships in the latest issue of Seventeen magazine.
Opening up: Demi Lovato has spoken out about her friendship with Miley Cyrus in a new interview in Seventeen magazine
Opening up: Demi Lovato has spoken out about her friendship with Miley Cyrus in a new interview in Seventeen magazine
Demi revealed: Miley Cyrus and I are strong headed. When we fight it's brutal and we're like, “We're never going to be friends again!” Then two days later, were like, “I love you and I miss you!"’
In 2009 the pair enjoyed a very public spat on Twitter which started when Miley posted a snap of herself and Demi along with the message: ‘Now this is what true friendship looks like. None of that hollywood c***. @ddlovato I miss you :)’
But Lovato replied by saying: ‘Yeah... It's just kind of hard to miss somebody that I don't know anymore.’
Volatile: Demi has said she had Miley often spat but they will always be friends
Volatile: Demi has said she had Miley often spat but they will always be friends
Stylish: Demi Lovato attended Seventeen's Power of Friendship luncheon in Los Angeles today
Stylish: Demi Lovato attended Seventeen's Power of Friendship luncheon in Los Angeles today
The year before Cyrus posted a video on Youtube that mocked Lovato and their friend Selena Gomez but she quickly removed the video and apologised.
Despite their tumultuous past Demi has said that both Miley and Selena will always be part of her life.
She said: ‘Both [Miley and Selena] will never leave my life no matter what happens, because we've been through so much together.’
Demi, who spent time in rehab last year, also spoke out about her battle with drink and drugs.
Benn though a lot: Demi said that she, Miley and Selena, seen here with Justin Bieber, will always be close because they have 'been through so much together'
Benn though a lot: Demi said that she, Miley and Selena, seen here with Justin Bieber, will always be close because they have 'been through so much together'
Read the full interview in the latest issue of Seventeen magazine
Read the full interview in the latest issue of Seventeen magazine
She said: ‘I'm not gonna lie. I was self-medicating. I was doing things like drinking and using [drugs], like a lot of teens do to numb their pain. [But now] I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I don't throw up after my meals, I don't starve myself. There's nothing that I do that I feel ashamed of.’
While Demi has been speaking out about her celebrity pals, Miley has been winding her own up.
The singer joined forces with Kelly Osbourne to play a trick on Khloe Kardashian for the return of the hit TV show Punk'd.

 

没有评论:

发表评论